What problems does a 2013 Dodge Avenger have?
Top 2013 Dodge Avenger Problems
- Engine May Not Start at Times.
- Automatic Transmission May Have Shifting Problems.
- Knocking Noise From the AC Compressor.
- Dodge issues recall on connector for cooling fan motor.
- Sensor Failure Inside Distributor May Cause Stalling/Starting Issues.
- Wet Carpet Due to Plugged Evaporator Drain.
How many oxygen sensors does a 2013 Dodge Avenger have?
Your Dodge Avenger has one or more oxygen sensors and, depending on the year, may have as many as four.
How much does a alternator cost for a 2013 Dodge Avenger?
Dodge Avenger Alternator Replacement Cost Estimate. Labor costs are estimated between $138 and $174 while parts are priced at $465.
How long will a 2013 Dodge Avenger last?
Dodge is known for making pretty reliable vehicles and the 2013 Dodge Avenger is going to be the same on that. You can expect Your vehicle to last up to 200,000 miles or more without needing any major repairs such as having the transmission or the engine rebuilt.
How many miles per gallon does a 2013 Dodge Avenger get?
|2013 Dodge Avenger|
|EPA Fuel Economy||Regular Gasoline|
|22 MPG 19 28 combined city/highway city highway|
|372 miles Total Range|
Are Dodge Avengers reliable cars?
The Dodge Avenger Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 17th out of 36 for compact cars. The severity and frequency of repairs are lower than other vehicles, so the Avenger is one of the more reliable vehicles on the road.
How is po420 code diagnosis?
How to Diagnose Code P0420:
- Scan your vehicle to verify P0420 is the only code present.
- Examine the exhaust system for damage and leaks.
- With the vehicle running and at normal operating temperature, use the digital multimeter to check the voltage reading of the downstream O2 sensor.
What size battery does a 2013 Dodge Avenger take?
Duralast Battery 26-DL Group Size 26 525 CCA.
Is a 2013 Dodge Avenger a reliable car?
How Reliable Is the 2013 Dodge Avenger? The Dodge Avenger has a below-average reliability rating of 2.5 out of five points from J.D. Power.
How much does it cost to fill up a 2013 Dodge Avenger?
|2013 Dodge Avenger|
|Annual Fuel Cost*||$2,050|
|Cost to Drive 25 Miles||$3.45|
|Cost to Fill the Tank||$54|
|Tank Size||16.9 gallons|