What is software architecture overview?
Software architecture is, simply, the organization of a system. This organization includes all components, how they interact with each other, the environment in which they operate, and the principles used to design the software. In many cases, it can also include the evolution of the software into the future.
What should be included in software architecture document?
It should include the purpose, scope, definitions, acronyms, abbreviations, references, and overview of the Software Architecture Document.]
How is documentation of software architecture done?
The idea is to use 4 different granularity (or zoom) levels for documenting software architecture:
- Level 1: System Context diagram.
- Level 2: Container diagram.
- Level 3: Component diagram.
- Level 4: Code diagram.
How do you write a system architecture?
Activities of the process
- Initialize the definition of the system architecture.
- Define necessary architecture viewpoints.
- Develop candidate architectures models and views.
- Relate system architecture to system design.
- Assess architecture candidates and select one.
- Manage the selected architecture.
How can I design a software?
How to Learn Software Design and Architecture – a Roadmap
- The Stack.
- The Map.
- Stage 1: Clean code.
- Stage 2: Programming Paradigms.
- Stage 3: Object-Oriented Programming.
- Stage 4: Design Principles.
- Stage 5: Design Patterns.
- Stage 6: Architectural Principles.
How do you create a software architecture diagram?
How to draw an architectural diagram
- Document your shapes.
- And the edges.
- Keep your arrows consistent.
- Use colors sparingly.
- Use multiple diagrams, if necessary.
- Merge incomplete diagrams.
- Include legends/keys/glossaries.
- Use diagramming software.
What are different types of software architecture?
Different Types of Software Architecture Pattern
- Layered Architecture Pattern.
- Event-driven Architecture Pattern.
- Microkernel Architecture Pattern.
- Microservices Architecture Pattern.
- Space-Based Architecture Pattern.
- Client-Server Architecture Pattern.
- Master-Slave Architecture Pattern.
- Pipe-Filter Architecture Pattern.
What is architecture design document?
The architecture design document is a technical document describing the components and specifications required to support the solution and ensure that the specific business and technical requirements of the design are satisfied. The architecture design document includes the conceptual, logical, and physical designs.
What are the components of architecture?
The enterprise architecture model comprises five architectural components: Organizational Architecture, Business Architecture, Information Architecture, Application Architecture, and Technological Architecture.