What are the best Jon Jones fights?
- UFC 165: Jones vs. Gustafsson. 9 of 9. USA TODAY Sports.
- UFC 182: Jones vs. Cormier. 8 of 9. Steve Marcus/Getty Images.
- UFC 145: Jones vs. Evans. 7 of 9.
- UFC 152: Jones vs. Belfort. 6 of 9.
- UFC 128: Shogun vs. Jones. 5 of 9.
- UFC 140: Jones vs. Machida. 4 of 9.
- UFC 172: Jones vs. Teixeira. 3 of 9.
- UFC 135: Jones vs. Rampage. 2 of 9.
How many Jon Jones fights?
Jon Jones Record: 26-1-0 (1 NC)
|win||Jon Jones Dominick Reyes||UFC 247: Jones vs. Reyes Feb. 08, 2020|
|win||Jon Jones Thiago Santos||UFC 239: Jones vs. Santos Jul. 06, 2019|
|win||Jon Jones Anthony Smith||UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith Mar. 02, 2019|
|win||Jon Jones Alexander Gustafsson||UFC 232: Jones vs. Gustafsson 2 Dec. 29, 2018|
Who has the best knockouts in UFC?
Top 5 Knockouts In UFC History
- Rashad Evans Thaws The “Ice Man”
- 4. Gabriel Gonzaga Folds Mirko “Cro Cop”
- Jorge Masvidal Lands The Fastest KO In UFC History.
- Joaquin Buckley Goes Mortal Kombat On Impa Kasanganay.
- Edson Barboza Wheel Kicks Terry Etim Stiff.
Is Jon Jones the best UFC fighter ever?
Many MMA fans worldwide consider Jon Jones to be the greatest fighter ever to grace the octagon. From that point on, Jones went on an undefeated streak in the UFC, collecting wins over legends like Lyoto Machida, Rashad Evans, Vitor Belfort, Quinton Jackson, Daniel Cormier, and Chael Sonnen.
Will adesanya fight Jon Jones?
In a perfect world, Israel Adesanya would be facing Jon Jones in a Light Heavyweight title fight this Saturday night (March 6, 2021) at UFC 259 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Which fighter has the most knockouts?
Top 10 boxers by most KOs
- Billy Bird (138)
- Archie Moore (132)
- Young Stribling (129)
- Sam Langford (128)
- Buck Smith (120)
- Kid Azteca (114)
- George Odwell (111)
- Sugar Ray Robinson, Alabama Kid (108)
What is the best UFC fight of all time?
Top 25 UFC Fights, Ranked
- Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz 2 (August 2016)
- Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz 1 (March 2016)
- Mauricio Rua vs. Dan Henderson 1 (November 2011)
- Robbie Lawler vs. Rory MacDonald 2 (July 2015)
- Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard 2 (January 2011)
- Chuck Liddell vs.
- Jon Jones vs.
- Anderson Silva vs.
What is Jon Jones fighting style?
Jones’ wrestling background is obvious when he fights, in that his takedowns, takedown defense, and ground control skills are excellent. However, this is not what defines his fighting style. Rather, it could best be characterized as controlled explosiveness.
What is Jon Jones fighting record?
Jon Jones is a MMA fighter with a professional fight record of 25 wins, 1 losses and 0 draws. This is the official website of Mixedmartialarts LLC.
What happened to Jon Jones UFC?
Jon Jones failed a drug test in relation to UFC 214. The longtime UFC light heavyweight champion tested positive for a banned substance in an in-competition USADA test in relation to his fight with Daniel Cormier on July 29 in Anaheim, Calif., and has been provisionally suspended, sources told MMA Fighting.
When is Jon Jones fight?
Jon Jones poses during the ceremonial UFC 235 mixed martial arts weigh-in event in Las Vegas on March 1, 2019. Jones defends his light heavyweight title against Thiago Santos , of Brazil, in the main event of UFC 239 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday night, July 6, 2019.