How do I give apps access to iTunes?
Allow third-party apps to access Apple Music
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Account > Apple Music > Apps With Access. If you don’t see Account > Apple Music, make sure you’re signed in to Apple Music using your Apple ID.
- Select any third-party apps listed to give them access to Apple Music, then click Done.
Why is my iTunes and app account disabled?
The most common reason an account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes is you’ve entered the wrong password multiple times. This is a security feature; otherwise, someone could keep guessing your password until they gained access to your account! Your device forgot about you.
How do I assign an app to my Apple ID?
Add apps using your personal Apple ID
- Click Add in the toolbar, select Apps, then select the apps in the window.
- Choose Actions > Add > Apps.
- Control-click the selected devices or Blueprints, then select Add > Apps. The number beneath each app indicates the number of licenses the app has available for assignment.
Why can’t I give apps access to my camera?
Go to Settings–>>Privacy–>>Camera and turn the settings to ON for each app that you would like to have access to it. Go to Settings–>>Privacy–>>Photos and make sure that those apps have the Read & Write permissions. Axel F. This did not work for me.
How do I give app permissions?
- On your Android device, open the Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap Advanced. App permissions.
- Select a permission, like Calendar, Location, or Phone.
- Choose which apps should have access to that permission.
How do I fix a disabled iTunes account in the app store?
You can find it on your iPhone: Go to Settings > Your Name > iTunes Store and App Store > Tap your Apple ID > Tap iForgot. Then follow the instruction and unlock your Apple ID with your excising password or reset your password.
How do I link Apple accounts?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Add Member.
- Enter your family member’s name or email address and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Choose whether you’d like to send an invitation via Messages or to invite them in person.
How do I manage apps on my iPhone home screen?
Go to the Home Screen page with the folder that contains the app, then tap the folder to open it. Touch and hold the app until the apps begin to jiggle. Drag the app from the folder to the Home Screen.
How do I allow Apps to access my camera?
Change app permissions
- On your phone, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap the app you want to change. If you can’t find it, first tap See all apps or App info.
- Tap Permissions.
- To change a permission setting, tap it, then choose Allow or Deny.