Why does my Canon printer says paper jam?
Canon Printer says Paper Jam but No Paper in it Unplug the power cable from the Canon printer. Check if there is any paper stuck inside the printer. Now, replace the toner cartridge and try a test print. If the issue continues, then remove the ink cartridge from the printer.
How do I fix a paper jam on my Canon printer?
- Turn off the printer and unplug it.
- Retract the paper output tray and open the cover. Important.
- Check if jammed paper is under FINE cartridge holder.
- Hold jammed paper firmly in both hands.
- Slowly pull out paper, so as not to tear it.
- Make sure all jammed paper is removed.
- Close cover.
Why is my Canon printer not taking paper?
If the paper feed rollers are dirty or have paper dust on them, the paper may not be fed properly. When this happens, you’ll need to clean the rollers twice: once with paper loaded, and once without.
How do I reset my Canon printer?
1 Factory Reset
- Press Setup.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Device settings and then press OK.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Reset setting and then press OK.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Reset all and then press OK.
- Select Yes.
- Press OK. Your device is now reset.
How do I clear my HP printer jam?
Clear jammed paper from the rear access door
- Turn the knob on the rear access door counter-clockwise.
- Remove the door.
- Pull the jammed paper out of the printer.
- Check to make sure no scraps of paper are stuck in the printer.
- Put the rear access door back into the printer.
- Turn the knob on the door clockwise.
Why does my printer pull the paper in crooked?
One of the most common reasons for crooked paper is misconfigured cartridge alignment in the printer. Additionally, you should reinstall printer drivers or check with HP support for further clarification.
Where is the reset button on my Canon printer?
The reset procedure of the Canon printer is very simple. Find the Stop button on the control panel of the printer. Press the Stop button and hold it for a few seconds. Do not release it until the Orange color Alarm lamp blinks 21 times.
What kind of printer is canon mp237 Paper Jam?
#Printer #Servic #Canon Memperbaiki printer Canon MP237 yang berisik dan paper jam AboutPressCopyrightContact usCreatorsAdvertiseDevelopersTermsPrivacyPolicy & SafetyHow YouTube worksTest new features
Why is there a paper jam on my Canon printer?
An error occurred while retrieving sharing information. Please try again later. OMG!! These Ultrabooks Rock!
How to get paper out of Canon printer?
1 Press Stop to cancel the print job. 2 Turn off the machine and unplug the power cord. 3 Open the paper output cover. 4 Remove any paper from the front tray. 5 Make sure the jammed paper isn’t under the ink holder. 6 Hold the jammed paper with both hands and pull it out slowly to avoid tearing.