Which video game has best music?
The best video game music: our guide to the best soundtracks
- God of War, Bear McCreary (2018)
- Monument Valley 2, Todd Baker (2017)
- Journey, Austin Wintory (2012)
- Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture, Jessica Curry (2015)
- The Final Fantasy Series, by Nobuo Uematsu.
- The Legend of Zelda, by Koji Kondo.
- Uncharted, by Greg Edmonson.
What is the weirdest horror game?
10 Strange Horror Games That Are Either Cheap or Free
- 8 C.H.A.I.N.
- 7 Doki Doki Literature Club.
- 6 Haunted Cities Vol.
- 5 FAITH.
- 4 Condemned: Criminal Origins.
- 3 World of Horror.
- 2 The Glass Staircase.
- 1 Murder House.
Is gaming with music good?
Eating, spending time with friends, generally accomplishing something, hunting the most dangerous game, all that stuff contributes to keeping you happy and releases dopamine when you do them. Music can strengthen that production. It keeps you in a good mood, focused, and calm. The music absolutely conveys that.
What is the longest video game to beat?
20 Open-World Games That Take The Longest To Beat
- 1 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (226+ Hours)
- 2 Elite: Dangerous (213+ Hours)
- 3 The Legend of Zelda: The Breath of the Wild (181+ Hours)
- 4 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (173+ Hours)
- 5 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (162+ Hours)
- 6 Red Dead Redemption 2 (156+ Hours)
What is the scariest game you ever played?
But enough of our honorable mentions and recommendations, here are our picks for the scariest video games of all time:
- Limbo (2010) Image via Playdead Studios.
- Fatal Frame (2001) Image via Tecmo.
- The Evil Within (2014)
- Eternal Darkness (2002)
- The Last of Us (2013)
- Alien: Isolation (2014)
- Silent Hill (1999)
Should u listen to music while gaming?
Even if you’re not a gamer, there’s a good reason why you should listen to the music that plays in the background of video games: It can improve your focus, motivation, and productivity. Scientific research confirms that music stimulates the brain.
Do gamers listen to music?
Among those that listen to music, most of them are between 1500 and 2000 ELO, in comparison to the players that don’t listen to music during games. There’s a vast majority of players in the low and mid elo ranking that listen to music while grinding ranked, compared to the people who don’t listen.
What is the shortest game ever?
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII takes the shortest amount of time to complete, taking a total of 14 hours and 48 minutes – or just over half (0.6) of a day. In second and third place are Call of Duty: Black Ops and Human: Fall Flat, taking 16 hours and 55 minutes, and 20 hours and 53 minutes to complete respectively.