What should I watch if I like the Godfather?
10 Movies To Watch If You Like The Godfather
- 1 Goodfellas (1990)
- 2 The Departed (2006)
- 3 Donnie Brasco (1997)
- 4 American Gangster (2007)
- 5 Once Upon A Time In America (1984)
- 6 Sarkar (2005)
- 7 Training Day (2001)
- 8 The Dark Knight (2008)
What is the famous line from the Godfather?
The Godfather Quotes. Don Vito Corleone: I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse. Don Vito Corleone: Revenge is a dish best served cold. Don Vito Corleone: “A friend should always underestimate your virtues and an enemy overestimate your faults.”
What should I watch after Godfather 3?
25 Best Gangster Movies Since ‘The Godfather’
- The Godfather: Part II (1974) R | 202 min | Crime, Drama.
- Goodfellas (1990) R | 146 min | Biography, Crime, Drama.
- Casino (1995) R | 178 min | Crime, Drama.
- Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998)
- Layer Cake (2004)
- Traffic (2000)
- American Gangster (2007)
- Blow (2001)
Why Godfather is the best movie?
5 Reasons The Godfather Is The Best Mob Movie Ever Made (And 5 Why It’s Goodfellas)
- 5 Goodfellas: Humor.
- 6 The Godfather: More striking imagery.
- 7 Goodfellas: Faster pace.
- 8 The Godfather: More nuanced acting.
- 9 Goodfellas: A more realistic portrayal of mob life.
- 10 The Godfather: A more romantic portrayal of mob life.
How can I be like the Godfather?
Life Lessons From The Godfather
- Don’t make promises you cannot keep.
- Never make a request without offering your respect and friendship in return.
- Don’t go against your family.
- Don’t act on emotion.
- Don’t involve yourself in other people’s personal lives.
- Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
Who is the biggest star of Bollywood?
Aamir Khan (born Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan on 14 March 1965) is one of the biggest and most commercially successful superstars of India.
What did you learn from the movie The Godfather?
You’ll learn more about the dealings of organized crime from this superhero film than from most movies in the genre. Drugs are dirty business as Vito Corleone rightfully claimed in The Godfather, and that’s what we see unfold in Training Day, which tells the story of two cops over a 12-hour period.
Who was the lead actor in the godfather?
Even though coincidently, his name is somewhat similar to the lead actor. The film is set in 1980 when a Cuban refugee and ex-convict named Tony Montana arrives in Miami, Florida. He along with his friends starts working at an eatery but Tony, being disgruntled wants to achieve greater feats in life.
Who is similar to Michael Corleone in the godfather?
The Godfather fans no doubt know Pacino better as Michael Corleone, but Tony Montana is by no means similar to Michael in the slightest. However, something that fans will love is the violence attached to the brutal meaning behind the film regarding what happens when one goes too far in the criminal lifestyle.
Who was the young Vito in the godfather?
With a fine leading performance from Robert De Niro – the young Vito for Godfather fans – the film provides an insight over organized crime in gambling rackets. As is common with Martin Scorcese films, the violence is a treat to watch.