What is the cheapest brand new Toyota?
The cheapest car Toyota sells at the moment is the Yaris sedan starting at just $16,605. If you are shopping for which Toyota cars have all-wheel drive, the list is extensive and includes the RAV4, Tacoma, Tundra, Highlander, 4Runner, Sequoia, and Land Cruiser.
What is the least expensive 2021 Toyota?
2021 Toyota Cars and Minivan
- 2021 Toyota Corolla. Starting Price: $20,780. Compact Sedan and Hatchback.
- 2021 Toyota Prius. Starting Price: $25,486.
- 2021 Toyota Camry. Starting Price: $25,965.
- 2021 Toyota Sienna. Starting Price: $35,635.
- 2021 Toyota Avalon. Starting Price: $36,870.
- 2021 Toyota Supra. Starting Price: $43,985.
What’s the smallest car that Toyota makes?
Smallest Toyota Car Models
- Yaris – The hatchback version is the tiniest car from Toyota, and the sedan version is the cheapest offering in the lineup.
- Prius – The Prius and Prius Prime may be cheap, but they’re certainly not the best on the market.
How much should I pay for a new car?
Average car cost in New South Wales Aussies in New South Wales fork out on average $38,665 for a new car, according to our latest survey.
What is the cheapest most reliable new car?
What is the Cheapest New Car?
- 2021 Chevrolet Spark $14,395. The Chevrolet Spark is the cheapest new car you can buy.
- 2021 Mitsubishi Mirage $15,290.
- 2021 Nissan Versa $15,955.
- 2021 Hyundai Accent $16,400.
- 2021 Kia Rio $17,045.
- 2021 Kia Forte $18,855.
- 2022 Subaru Impreza $19,755.
- 2021 Hyundai Veloster $19,905.
How much should I pay for a 2020 Corolla?
The 2020 Toyota Corolla sedan starts at $19,600, which is a little high for a gas-only compact car. The Corolla has several higher trim levels that climb to around $25,500. Toyota offers the 2020 Corolla hatchback model, which starts at $20,290.
What is the least expensive Toyota?
Least Expensive: With the departure of the subcompact Yaris, the Corolla sedan becomes Toyota’s least expensive car at just over $21,000. The Corolla competes with other compact sedans and hatchbacks including the Honda Civic, Mazda 3, and Subaru Impreza.
Which Toyota is the best?
the Prius is highly advanced.
What is the least expensive Hyundai?
The SE trim is the least expensive 2019 Hyundai Elantra with a starting MSRP of $17,200. It’s a great choice for drivers on a budget.
How much does Toyota cost?
Starting at $20,945, the 2019 Toyota C-HR has a base price that is about average in the subcompact SUV class. The XLE and Limited trims run for $22,980 and $26,000, respectively.
How much does a Toyota 4Runner cost?
Toyota 4Runner SR5. The 2019 Toyota 4Runner has an MSRP of $34,910 with rear-wheel drive and $36,785 with four-wheel drive. Standard features include cloth upholstery, an eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, a leather-trimmed tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, a 120-volt power outlet, and a rearview camera.