What do I do if my iPhone is stuck on reboot mode?
- Force Restart iPhone to Fix iPhone Reboot Loop.
- Update iTunes/MacOS to the Latest Version.
- Fix iPhone Stuck in Boot Loop via iOS Repair Tool.
- Restore iPhone from a Backup to Fix Reboot Loop.
- Put iPhone into Recovery Mode to Fix iPhone Boot Loop.
- Check the Hardware at Apple’s Support Center.
How do I bypass my iPhone stuck on the Apple logo?
If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo
- iPhone 8 and later: Press and release the Volume Up button.
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Volume Down button and the Sleep/Wake button.
- iPhone 6s and earlier: Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button.
Why does my iPhone 7 keeps showing the Apple logo and turning off?
Solution: When a phone gets stuck in the Apple logo this could mean that there is a software glitch that is causing this problem. When the phone is connected force it to restart by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons at the same time. When the Apple logo appears do not release the buttons.
How do I fix my phone stuck on Bootloop?
Press and hold both the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons. Do this for about 20 seconds or until the device restarts again. This will often clear the memory, and cause the device to start normally.
How do I get my iPhone out of reboot loop?
Try pressing the volume up button then volume down button and then hold the power button until the apple logo disappears. This button combination forces an iPhone restart. If the phone is still stuck in the infinite reboot loop, connect it to a computer that has iTunes loaded on it.
How do I fix my iPhone 7 stuck on the Apple logo loop?
Press and hold the Side button. Keep holding the Side button until you see the recovery mode screen. iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Volume Down button and the Sleep/Wake button. Keep holding the Volume Down button until you see the recovery mode screen.
Why is the Apple logo stuck on my iPhone?
Software issues are probably the most common reason for your iPhone being stuck on the Apple logo. Nine times out of ten, software issues are caused by either a failed software update, using an older version of the Apple iOS or having a jailbroken iPhone.