Are Billion routers good?
If you want a good performing, no-nonsense router, then the Billion BiPac 8900AX-2400 is well worth your money. We would especially recommend this to people with an ADSL2+ internet connection, as it can replace your existing modem as well.
How do I setup a billion wireless router?
- Open your preferred internet browser and type the address 192.168.
- When prompted enter the username and the password as ‘admin’.
- Click the Quick Start link at the top of the next page.
- To start the configuration of your router click Run Wizard.
- Click Next to Continue.
How do I access my Billion router?
1) Open your Web Browser (eg. Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari for Mac) and enter the default Billion router’s IP Address into the Address Bar then press enter. The default IP Address of all Billion routers is http://192.168.1.254 .
How many ports can a router handle?
LAN ports: A home router usually has four LAN ports, meaning that, straight out of the box, it can host a network of up to four wired networking devices. If you want to have a larger network, you will need to resort to a switch (or a hub), which adds more LAN ports to the router.
How do I reset my billion modem?
To reset the Billion BiPAC 7800N to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Put router into operation.
- Press Reset button and hold for at least 5 seconds.
- Restart of the device is automatically executed.
- Router has been reset to factory settings.
How do I change my Billion router password?
– Click on Configuration – Click on Wireless – Click on Security 4. Change the WPA/WAPI Passphrase to your desired password. Please note: If the router is factory reset the password will revert to the one supplied by Call Flow.
How do I reset my Billion router?
Is there a limit to number of devices on wireless router?
Wondering if you have too many devices on WiFi? Most of the wireless routers and access points state they can support about 250 devices connected at once. Each access point or router has its own WiFi connection limits, but by connecting them all together, you can scale up the load.
Is there a maximum number of devices on Wi-Fi?
Most wireless access points and wireless routers can theoretically have 255 devices connected at a time. That’s because all these devices are sharing not only the same wireless network, but they’re also sharing the same Internet connection from your broadband service provider.
How do I change the password on my Billion router?
To check you are connecting to the correct router you will see the router model number shown in the first sentence of the logon screen. See pointed out in the image above. – Click on Configuration – Click on Wireless – Click on Security 4. Change the WPA/WAPI Passphrase to your desired password.