Where should I go for Winter Vacation 2021?
10 Winter Vacation Ideas to Plan for 2021
- Los Cabos, Mexico. Zadun, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve.
- The Berkshires. Courtesy.
- Lexington, Kentucky. 21c Museum Hotel Lexington.
- Lake Placid, New York. Courtesy The Whiteface Lodge.
- Stowe, Vermont.
- Riviera Maya, Mexico.
- Greenough, Montana.
- Raton, New Mexico.
Where should I vacation in the Northeast in the winter?
Your Ultimate Northeast Winter Vacation
- Vermont. Killington Ski Resort. Stowe Ski Resort.
- New Hampshire. Bretton Woods Ski Resort. Loon Mountain Ski Resort.
- Maine. Sunday River Ski Resort. Sugarloaf Ski Resort.
- Massachusetts. Jiminy Peak Ski Resort.
- New York. Whiteface Mountain Ski Resort.
- Pennsylvania. Camelback Mountain Ski Resort.
What is there to do in New England in January?
20 Wickedly Festive Things to Do in New England in Winter
- Take a Journey to the North Pole.
- Celebrate Christmas at the Newport Mansions.
- See the Nutcracker Ballet.
- Go to a Christmas tree lighting.
- Go skiing!
- Try your luck with snowboarding.
- Go back in history to experience the holidays.
- Try some cross-country skiing.
What activities do people in New England enjoy in the winter?
And we’re not just talking about the ski slopes of Vermont and New Hampshire. In fact, the best things to do in New England in the winter are wide-ranging, from more predictable pursuits like eating and drinking, to unanticipated opportunities like birdwatching, skiing by the ocean, and surfing in the snow.
Where to go for winter in New England?
New England is glorious in the ice-and-snow months! Create warm memories in the heart of winter at this full-service lakeside resort in Vermont Nothing says fun winter getaway like a lakeside resort in Vermont.
Where to go for a winter getaway in Vermont?
Sparkling snow and a cozy log cabin make for ideal winter getaways at the Sterling Ridge Resort, nestled in the mountains of Vermont. Go cross-country skiing or snowshoeing right on the property (snowshoes are complimentary). Or drive 10 minutes or 50 minutes to great downhill skiing.
Which is the best indoor water park in New England?
The Great Wolf Lodge indoor water park resort in New England is an ideal getaway option for families who want to escape winter for a while. The resort’s 68,000-square-foot water slide playground is always a tropical 84 degrees Fahrenheit.
Where are the best places to ski in New England?
Sugarbush features the New England skiing of yore, a time when trails were cut by hand so they weren’t much wider than a hiking path. On the best trails, like Castlerock, you’re immersed in the woods as you whiz by a rolling tapestry of maples, oaks, birches, spruce, pine, and balsams.