What kind of sorority is Gamma Phi Beta?
international college sorority
Gamma Phi Beta (ΓΦΒ, also known as GPhi or Gamma Phi) is an international college sorority. It was founded in Syracuse University in 1874, and was the first of the Greek organizations to call itself a sorority….
|Gamma Phi Beta|
|Founded||November 11, 1874 Syracuse University, (Syracuse, NY)|
What are the Gamma Phi Beta regions?
What states/provinces will be represented at our RLC? Arizona, British Columbia, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Is Gamma Phi Beta a top tier?
Pi Beta Phi, and Kappa Kappa Gamma are generally considered top tier across the country, with some exceptions.
Where does Gamma Phi Beta have chapters?
|Alpha||Syracuse University||Syracuse, NY|
|Beta||University of Michigan||Ann Arbor, MI|
|Gamma||University of Wisconsin–Madison||Madison, WI|
|Delta||Boston University||Boston, MA|
What are Gamma Phi Beta colors?
Primary Colors Gamma Phi Beta has long been known to use pink and shades of brown. These colors represent who we are and where we come from. Carnation pink for our official flower and brown to honor Syracuse professor Dr.
What is considered the best sorority?
The Most Prestigious Sororities Across the Country
- Biggest: Chi Omega.
- Most Historic: Alpha Kappa Alpha.
- Most Celebrity Alums: Kappa Alpha Theta.
- Most Devoted to Public Service: Delta Sigma Theta.
- Oldest: Alpha Delta Pi.
- Best Sorority House: Phi Mu.
- Most Undergraduate Chapters: Alpha Omicron Pi.
What are the top tier sororities at Alabama?
Best Sororities At Alabama
- Kappa Gamma Kappa Notes: 680.
- Phi Mu ΦΜ Notes: 903.
- Pi Beta Phi ΠΒΦ Notes: 524.
- Sigma Delta Tau ΣΔΤ Notes: 259.
- Sigma Gamma Rho ΣΓΡ Ratings: 31. Rating: 57.87%
- Sigma Kappa ΣΚ Ratings: 118. Rating: 71.1%
- Zeta Phi Beta ΖΦΒ Ratings: 35. Rating: 58.54%
- Zeta Tau Alpha ΖΤΑ Ratings: 829. Rating: 68.