What is there to do on New Years Eve in Waikiki?
New Year’s Eve Dining in Waikiki – A La Carte or Set/Prix Fixe Menus
- Duke’s Waikiki at the Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort.
- Hula Grill Waikiki at the Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort.
- La Vie, a French restaurant, at the Waikiki Ritz-Carlton Residences will be presenting a specialty five-course New Year’s Eve menu.
What is there to do in Honolulu on New Years Eve?
NEW YEAR’S EVE FIREWORKS
- Waikiki Beach – This is the main place for everyone on the island to watch the fireworks since its free for the public.
- Hilton Hawaiian Village – There will be a fireworks show at 11pm at their lagoon as part of their New Year’s Eve Celebration Dinner Show on the Great Lawn.
What is there to do on New Years Eve in Oahu?
Ring in the New Year in Hawai’i 2021
- First Day Hike. Greet New Year’s Day with a glorious sunrise hike at the Kaiwi State Scenic Shoreline.
- The Best Sashimi in Honolulu.
- New Year’s Eve Celebration at Shorefyre with Kelandy.
- Tiki’s New Year’s Eve Around the World Dinner.
- Chinese New Year.
What does Hawaii do for New Years Eve?
The most popular of Oahu’s New Year’s Eve fetes is Waikiki’s annual fireworks show — stretching for blocks. Held on December 31, attendees of this huge event will enjoy live entertainment across numerous staged areas, complete with concerts, DJs, street fare and more, plus the grand finale of fireworks at midnight!
Where do you ring on New Years?
Enjoy a memorable New Year’s Eve at these best places to celebrate New Year in the world and have the best time of your life.
- Sydney, Australia.
- Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Miami, United States.
- Venice, Italy.
- Dubai, UAE.
- Cape Town, South Africa.
- New York, United States.
- Paris, France.
Can you swim in the ocean in Hawaii in January?
From our visits to Hawaii in January, we’ve throughly enjoyed plenty of sunny days. Though January is one of the cooler months, you can still swim in the ocean. For more details see our Hawaii ocean water temperatures article.
Where can I watch New Years fireworks in Oahu?
New Year’s Eve fireworks shows across Hawaii
- 9 p.m., 10 p.m., 11 p.m., midnight – Aloha Tower Marketplace.
- 10:30 p.m. – Barge fronting Kahala Avenue.
- 11:45 p.m. – Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Lagoon.
- 11:59 p.m. – Turtle Bay Resort.
- Midnight. Barge offshore of Waikiki. Kahala Hotel & Resort.
How do Hawaiians spend New Years?
10 Fun Things to Do on New Year’s Eve in Hawaii
- Fireworks at Waikiki Beach in Oahu, HI.
- Addiction New Year’s Eve, Honolulu, HI.
- I Lava The New Year at Fairmont Orchid, Waimea, HI.
- New Year’s Eve Cocktail Cruise, Lahaina, HI.
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks at Poipu Beach Park, Koloa, HI.
- Waikiki Starlight Luau, Waikiki, HI.
Does the Hilton Hawaiian Village have free breakfast?
Hilton Grand Vacations at Hilton Hawaiian Village – No breakfast benefit.
Where to watch the New Year’s Eve fireworks in Hawaii?
Honolulu, Oahu The city of Honolulu, on the south shore of Oahu, brings in the New Year in a spectacular way. A tremendous fireworks display bursts from barges off Waikiki Beach starting shortly before midnight. You can watch from Waikiki, Kakaako Waterfront Park, and various restaurants and cafes in the area.
When is happy hour at top of Waikiki?
Plus, all-night happy hour is available at the bar from 5-9:30 with drink specials from $5 and appetizers from $8. Top of Waikiki is located in heart of Waikiki with FREE validated parking.
Is the top of Waikiki revolving restaurant closed?
This restaurant is permanently closed. Enjoy Hawaii’s only revolving restaurant. Whether it’s a view of the city or Waikiki Beach, one thing remains constant – you’ll love our award-winning Hawaii Regional Steak & Seafood. Plus, all-night happy hour is available at the bar from 5-9:30 with drink specials from $5 and appetizers from $8.
Where to celebrate New Year’s Eve in Maui?
The town of Wailea on the southwest coast of Maui hosts the grandest New Year’s Eve fireworks display on the island. Before the show, enjoy a special New Year’s Eve meal at one of Wailea’s famed restaurants such as Nick’s Fishmarket Maui or Sorento’s on the Beach, which is a short walk up the shore in Kihei.