What is a good soldier quote?
“… It is a proud privilege to be a soldier – a good soldier … [with] discipline, self-respect, pride in his unit and his country, a high sense of duty and obligation to comrades and to his superiors, and a self confidence born of demonstrated ability.” ― George S.
What are some good war quotes?
- There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
- The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.
- The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.
- Older men declare war.
How do you say thank you to a soldier?
Thank you for your courage in fighting for our people and our values. To all my brothers and sisters, thank you for your service. Thank you for your service to defend our nation and freedom! May God bless and protect all our active military and veterans!
What do you write to a soldier?
When writing to a soldier, it’s always a good idea to start by showing your appreciation for the sacrifices they are making.
- It’s fine to simply write, “Thank you so much for your service.”
- Or, try something like, “I am so thankful for you and all the other soldiers who are sacrificing to keep me safe and free.”
What are some quotes and sayings about soldiers?
Soldiers Quotes and Sayings. “I am a Soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight.” —General George S. Patton. “Soldiers can sometimes make decisions that are smarter than the orders they’ve been given.” —Orson Scott Card. “We are parlor soldiers. The rugged battle of fate, where strength is born, we shun.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Which is the best military quote of all time?
145. “Civilians enjoy their time because soldiers sacrifice their time.” – Amit Kalantri. Did you enjoy these military quotes collection? It is almost impossible for a country to survive without a great army to defend it in times of war. An army is the pride of the nation. In addition, without fearless soldiers, there can be no great army.
What should a soldier know before he goes into battle?
Every soldier must know, before he goes into battle, how the little battle he is to fight fits into the larger picture, and how the success of his fighting will influence the battle as a whole. Bernard Law Montgomery Our flag does not fly because the wind moves it.
Which is true about the soldier who never dies?
“The soldier who fights to death never dies, but the soldier who fights for existence never truly exists.” —Unknown “There must be some good in the life of battle, for so many good men have enjoyed being soldiers.” —Gilbert K Chesterton “Soldiers usually win the battles and generals get the credit for them.” —Napoleon Bonaparte