What careers make the most money UK?
Highest-paid jobs in the UK
- Aircraft Pilots and Flight Engineers – £92,330.
- Chief Executives and Senior Officials – £85,239.
- Marketing and Sales Directors – £80,759.
- Legal Professionals (n.e.c.*) – £77,212.
- Information Technology and Telecommunications Directors – £69,814.
- Financial Managers and Directors – £67,114.
What degree pays most UK?
Read on to discover our round-up of the top 10 best highest paying degrees in the UK.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- General Engineering.
- Physics & Astronomy.
- Computer Science.
- Business and Administration. Average starting salary: £25,000.
- Architecture. Average starting salary: £22,000.
How much do academics earn in UK?
Typical salaries for academic positions include: research assistant – £28,000. postdoctoral researcher – £27,000 to £39,000. higher education lecturer – £35,000 to £43,000.
What are the most useless degrees UK?
10 Most Useless Degrees In 2021
- Advertising. You may probably think that advertising is far from dead, and it’s still widely used.
- Anthropology And Archeology.
- Fashion Design.
- Tourism And Hospitality.
- Criminal Justice.
- Creative Writing.
What is the best job to get rich?
Best Jobs to Get Rich
- Investment Banker. If you’re looking for one of the best jobs to get rich, becoming an investment banker is at the top.
- Physician. If you’re good at science and enjoy helping people, becoming a doctor is a good career option.
- Air Traffic Controller.
Are academics rich?
A growing number of academics are joining the ranks of the super-rich as they sell their ideas and inventions through spin-off companies. The survey identified 12 academics as the highest earners whose discoveries have made them worth hundreds of millions of pounds.
What are the research jobs in the UK?
Join the team as an Associate Director and manage our Research Support and PhD Programme teams. As Project Manager you will lead, manage and prioritise each stage of the major projects relating to the child health workforce through to completion. We are seeking an exceptional Programme Officer to join our Research team.
Where can I work for English academic purposes?
Be able to work in our Guildford studio and travel to London weekly… More… The Clinical Laboratories are UKAS accredited and approved by a number of bodies for training purposes. These may include, accurate manual and computerised data…
What kind of job can I get at University?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an administrator in the School of Biological Sciences. You will be supporting and developing database systems and solutions that are essential to the University’s core operations. We are searching for a technology enthusiast who loves solving problems to fill a new role in our support team.
What are the highest paying jobs in the UK?
Once you reach a more senior role within the sector you could be looking at around £40,000-£50,000 for your services, depending on which company you work for. Some of these roles include Head of Marketing, Marketing Manager and Marketing Executive. 13. Military security – Average pay: £35,144