How to fix error code 9c48?
Windows update error code 9c48.. anybody knows how to fix this problem?
- Temporarily disable your antivirus program before running the Windows Update.
- Visit the article on how to perform a clean boot in Windows.
- Reset Windows Update components.
How do I fix error 0x8007003?
Windows 10 – Windows Update error 0x80070003 on
- Use Windows Update Troubleshooter.
- Replace old Configuration file Spupdsvc.exe.
- Temporary Disable Installed Third-Party Antivirus.
- Manually reset Windows Update related folders.
- Check and Restart all Windows Update-related Windows Services.
- Check Time And Date Settings.
How do I fix error code 80246007?
How to Fix Windows Update Error Code 80246007
- Disable Your Antivirus and Firewall.
- Troubleshoot Windows Update and Your Internet Connection.
- Check Your Image and Your System Files.
- Resetting Windows Update Components Manually.
How do I fix error 0x80240035?
Windows Update Error 0x80240035
- Run the Network Troubleshooter.
- Clear Windows Update cache folders.
- Turn off Security Programs.
- Download and Install the update manually.
What is error 0x8024000b?
The Windows update error 0x8024000b is caused when the operating system cannot access the manifest files for updates that are used while installing updates on the system. Microsoft pushes out updates for various Windows applications as well as for the operating system to keep things going smoothly.
What is an error code 0x80070490?
Windows 10 Mail App error 0x80070490 indicates your privacy settings are preventing the Mail app from accessing your email. Edit your settings, update the app and check the results. If the issue persists, reset your Mail and Calendar app, and use the SFC and DISM commands to scan and repair your system files.
How do I troubleshoot a Windows update?
Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters. Next, under Get up and running, select Windows Update > Run the troubleshooter. When the troubleshooter is finished running, it’s a good idea to restart your device. Next, check for new updates.
What is error 0x80070020?
0x80070020 FAQ 0x80070020 is a Windows update error that often occurs when installing the updates. The installed programs may interfere with the Windows Update. In addition, a virus program, corrupted or missing system files are also responsible for this error.
How do I fix error 0xC1900101?
How can I fix 0xC1900101 errors on Windows 10?
- Update or uninstall corrupted drivers.
- Remove your antivirus.
- Unplug all peripherals.
- Remove additional RAM or your Network card.
- Run an SFC scan.
- Check your available upgrade space.
- Use the Media Creation Tool.
- Remove problematic applications.
How do I fix troubleshoot error?
Basic troubleshooting techniques
- Write down your steps. Once you start troubleshooting, you may want to write down each step you take.
- Take notes about error messages. If your computer gives you an error message, be sure to write down as much information as possible.
- Always check the cables.
- Restart the computer.
What is error code 0x87e5002b?
This may mean that your console needs a system refresh to update your console so you can launch and play your game.
How do I fix troubleshoot problems?
To run a troubleshooter:
- Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, or select the Find troubleshooters shortcut at the end of this topic.
- Select the type of troubleshooting you want to do, then select Run the troubleshooter.
- Allow the troubleshooter to run and then answer any questions on the screen.
Why do I get Windows Update error code 9c48?
Several Windows users have been reaching us with questions after getting the Error Code 9c48 whenever they try to install a particular update. Most affected users are reporting that the issue only occurs with a particular Internet Explorer 11 or Edge update that defuses to be installed.
Is there an error code 9c48 for IE 11?
Yes, it still tries to install IE 11 and fails with the same error code. I ran SUR again and it came up clean. I’m attaching the log. Hokay! CheckSUR is as you say, clean. Please post the following files… Here they are. Here’s the error log from the IE_Main log file…
Why do I get error message that IE11 is not installed?
Here’s the error log from the IE_Main log file… The only thing I can think is that something is telling WU that IE11 is not installed when in fact it is. My knowledge isn’t deep enough to be able to see why – so I’m going to call for some assistance. Don’t run away! Here’s what I’ve been advised… Then uninstall your current version of IE11.
Why is Internet Explorer not compatible with Windows 7?
Incompatible Internet Explorer installation – A lot of users have started encountering this problem after installing IE11 on a Windows 7 computer using an executable (manual installation). As it turns out, the installation will succeed even if the IE version is not fully compatible.