How long do Whirlpool Cabrio washers last?
Top loaders typically have a longer life than front load washing machines. This model should last about 14 years.
Is there a reset button on the Whirlpool Cabrio washer?
Try the Cabrio Reset Procedure Touch any button that you see on your display pad. Then disconnect the Cabrio from power if you see the issue or error come back. Wait five minutes. Choose a cycle again and press START.
How do I reset my Whirlpool Cabrio Top load washer?
To reset a whirlpool cabrio washer, begin by setting the dial to “normal.” Turn the dial left until you hear a click, then right for three clicks. Turn the dial left for one more click. Press “start” once and rotate the dial until all the lights turn on. Turn off and unplug for 10 minutes.
How do I reset my Whirlpool Cabrio touchscreen?
This is the first step you are done to reset the Whirlpool Cabrio washing machine.
- Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to cancel the cycle. The washer will drain.
- Press POWER.
- Select the desired wash cycle.
- Select the desired Modifiers and Options.
- Press START.
How do you troubleshoot a Whirlpool Cabrio?
Clean all contact areas on the lid and the washer. Try unplugging the washer to allow the control panel to reset. Plug the washer back in and see if the problem resolves. If the door sounds like it is engaging, but doesn’t, it is time to run a diagnostic test.
How do you bypass the lid lock on a Whirlpool Cabrio washer?
Follow these steps to perform a Whirlpool washer lid lock bypass:
- Unplug the washer and move it away from the wall.
- Remove the top panel by pushing in its retaining tabs or removing its screws.
- Locate the lid lock switch underneath the top panel.
- Secure a strong magnet between the switch and the panel.
How do you fix the F code on a Whirlpool Cabrio washer?
- Unplug the washing machine for 2 minutes and then plug it back (it will help the appliance re-conduct self-diagnostics and conclude that there is no breakdown);
- Press the START and PAUSE buttons simultaneously and hold them for 1 minute to clear the error code.