How do you remove a poll from a Facebook group?
Underneath the Poll Options, click on the “1 week” drop-down to choose when you want your Poll to end (example: 1 day, 1 week, Custom) Once you’re finished creating the question and answer Options for your Poll, you’ll need to determine how long you want the Poll to run for.
How do you respond to a poll on Facebook?
Participate in a Poll:
- Tap anywhere on the Poll in the chat thread to bring up the Polls details screen.
- Select Polls Option(s), select your answer, then tap Submit.
What is FB poll?
A Facebook poll is what you would probably expect it to be – a poll that has been created on Facebook. They can be created on personal walls, on pages, in groups, and in messages. The poll results are then tallied as members vote, and members are able to vote more than once if you allow them to do so.
How do you make a vote on Messenger?
Here’s how: in a group conversation, just the + icon and then select Polls. From there, you can add the question and specific answers for your friends to vote on, and press submit. The poll will appear in the Messenger conversation, where your friends can easily vote.
Did Messenger remove polls?
Once upon a time (until 2016), people could create polls on Messenger and ask different questions by providing multiple options to choose from. But, they removed this feature, because it used to slow down the loading process, but people have voted for polls to come back again!
Why can’t I vote in a Facebook poll?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do you create a poll on Facebook Mobile?
Log into your account and navigate to your news feed.
- Click “Groups” in the left-hand column.
- Click where gray text says “Write something…” and then click “Poll” from the tabs that drop down.
- Click “Poll Options” if you wish to allow people to add new choices or to vote on multiple choices.
- Tap the word “Groups.”
How do I create a poll on Facebook Timeline 2020?
Here’s how to do it.
- Step 1: Open a Group Chat or Create a New One.
- Step 2: Tap the “+” at the Bottom of the Messenger Window Next to the Text Box. This will pop open another window.
- Step 3: Select the Facebook Poll Icon and Type in Your Question.
- Step 4: Add Your Options and Tap “Create a Poll”
How do you create a poll on Facebook Timeline?
How to Create a Poll on Facebook Timeline (Android)
- Open the Facebook App on your Android device.
- Click on What’s on your mind.
- Scroll down and click on Poll.
- Fill in details like (Ask a question or Name of poll, Include options or Names of contestants)
- Set poll Expiration time.