How do you fold paper to make a snowflake?
Begin with your square piece of paper and fold it in half diagonally to make a triangle.
- From the square, fold the piece of paper over to create a triangle.
- Begin to fold the triangle into three.
- The triangle folded into three from left to right.
- Cut the points off the bottom of your triangle to form a straight edge.
How do you make a snowflake stencil?
Place the paper snowflake on the window where you want the design to go. Hold the stencil in place using small rolls of masking tape on the back side of the snowflake. With a sponge piece, apply the paint mixture to the stencil—use just a little paint at a time. Apply the paint using an up-and-down dabbing motion.
How do you make a 3d paper snowflake?
- 1Make 6 identical squares. Prepare 6 squares of equal size using blue, white, or silver plain or patterned paper.
- 2Fold the square in half. Take one of the six squares.
- 3Fold the triangle in half.
- 4Make three slits.
- 5Unfold the paper.
- 6Glue the inner flaps together.
- 7Flip the paper.
- 8Glue the second pair of flaps.
How do you make snowflakes?
1. How to Plan a Snowflake
- Draw a vertical line and mark its center.
- Cross the center with two lines.
- Sketch (or imagine, if you want to keep it clearer) a smaller circle in the middle.
- Connect the lines near the center to create a small hexagon.
- Cross each line with a short horizontal line and a dot above it.
How do you make round snowflakes?
Just like nature.
- Cut any size circle out.
- Fold the circle in half.
- Fold the circle in half again so you have now 1/4 circle.
- Fold the 1/4 circle once more to give you an 1/8 circle.
- Draw within the 1/8 circle jagged edges.
- Cut only these inside lines out.
- Carefully open the circle and you have then your snowflake.
How do you make a snowflake with a4 paper?
How to make a paper snowflake
- Fold a square piece of paper into a triangle, as shown below.
- Fold the triangle in half again, to make a smaller triangle.
- Fold over the right hand side of the triangle so that you are folding into thirds.
- Turn the paper over.
How do you fold a paper snowflake?
To make a paper snowflake, cut a piece of paper into a square shape. Fold the paper in half diagonally to form a triangle, then fold it in half twice more. Using scissors, make cuts into the sides of the paper, such as triangles, rectangles, or round shapes.
How do you make a paper snowflake?
How to make a snowflake: Step 1: draw a circle on your piece of paper. Step 2: Fold your circle in half. Step 3: Fold the circle in half again (you should have a quarter of a circle now). Step 4: Fold the circle in half one more time. Step 5: Draw some patterns on your snowflake. Step 6: Cut out the shapes you drew.
What is a paper snowflake?
paper snowflake(Noun) A piece of paper that has been folded many times and then cut so that when it is opened a figure that looks like a snowflake has formed.