How do I redirect in IIS?
To redirect requests to a program In IIS Manager, expand the local computer, right-click the Web site or directory you want to redirect, and click Properties. Click the Home Directory, Virtual Directory, or Directory tab. Under The content for this source should come from, click A redirection to a URL.
How do I redirect a URL in IIS 6?
IIS 6 website redirect
- Go to the properties of the website entry where you want to setup the redirection.
- Go to the Home Directory tab.
- Check The exact URL entered above.
- Check A permanent redirection for this resource if you want a permanent redirect (301) or leave it unchecked for a temporary redirect (302).
How do I redirect a website to another site in IIS?
Using the Web site redirect function build in IIS Manager.
- Start IIS Manager from Administrator Tools.
- Expand the ServerName, and then expand the Sites.
- Double Click on the Default Web Site to open up the Default Web Site properties.
- Under section”IIS”, double click on “HTTP Redirect”.
How do I redirect http to https in IIS 6?
Step 1 – Verify SSL is required for the selected site
- Open IIS Manager (Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools or %SystemRoot%\system32\inetsrv\iis.msc)
- Expand the Computer Name.
- Expand Web Sites.
- Right click the web site we wish to modify.
- Select “Properties”
- Select the “Directory Security” tab.
How do I know if IIS is redirecting?
Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager. Highlight your server name from Connections tree view and open Configuration Editor from the main panel’s features view. Within Configuration Editor, select Search Configuration from the Actions pane. In the search dialog box type in “redirect”.
How do I redirect a website to another URL?
How to Redirect a Domain?
- Go to the hPanel. Under the Domain category, choose the Redirects menu.
- You’ll see the Create a Redirect section.
- Click Create once you’re done.
- Once redirected, you’ll see the target URL (www.google.com) when accessing the original URL (www.
How do I force a website to use https IIS?
- Download and install the IIS URL Rewrite module, then launch IIS Manager.
- Select the website you want to apply redirection to, then double-click URL Rewrite.
- Click Add Rule(s)…
- Select Blank rule in the Inbound rules section, then click the OK button.
- Give your redirect an easy-to-remember name.
How to redirect a web site to IIs?
In IIS Manager, expand the local computer, right-click the Web site or directory you want to redirect, and click Properties. Click the Home Directory, Virtual Directory, or Directory tab. Under The content for this source should come from, click A redirection to a URL.
How to add an HTTP Redirect rule to a web site?
How to add an HTTP redirect rule to a Web site or application Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager: If you are using Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2: On the taskbar, click Server Manager, click Tools, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
How to add HTTP Redirect in Windows Server 2012?
Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 On the taskbar, click Server Manager. In Server Manager, click the Manage menu, and then click Add Roles and Features. In the Add Roles and Features wizard, click Next. On the Server Roles page, expand Web Server (IIS), expand Web Server, expand Common HTTP Features, and then select HTTP Redirection.
How to configure custom HTTP redirects in Windows 10?
Double-click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager. In the Connections pane, expand the server name, expand Sites, and then navigate to the Web site or application that you want to configure custom error pages for. In the Home pane, double-click HTTP Redirect.