How do I fill out a NZ 3602 form?
PS Form 3602-NZ Instructions
- Post Office of Mailing. Write the city and state of the post office where you hold your permit;
- Mailing Date. Fill in the date when you drop off your mail;
- Federal Agency Cost Code.
- Statement Sequence Number.
- Type of Postage.
- Weight of a Single Piece.
- Processing Category.
- Move Update Method.
What is Nonautomation flat?
Letters – Nonautomation For pieces 4.0 ounces or less, above 4.0 ounces a Flat. Entry. Discounts. CARRIER ROUTE.
Who fills out form 1583?
Like mentioned above, Form 1583 needs to be filled out by any person or company that will use a CMRA, like a virtual office or P.O. Box, to receive mail. Anyone who uses a virtual office service or a P.O. Box address.
Does PS form 1583 need to be notarized?
The 1583 Form authorizes us to accept mail in your name. It does not change your address with the USPS or tell us where to forward your mail. Due to USPS regulations, you need to have the form notarized before sending it to us.
What is the current presort postage rate?
Domestic Mailing: The First Class Mail letter (1 oz.) rate for stamps will remain at $0.55. Each additional ounce for a First Class Mail letter will cost $0.15. Metered Mail rates for First Class Mail letters (1 oz.) will remain at $0.50.
What qualifies for bulk mailing?
To qualify for Standard Mail (bulk) rates, mailings must:
- Consist of a minimum of 200 addressed pieces (or 50 pounds).
- Be made of printed pieces identical in content, size, and weight.
- Weigh less than 1 pound (each piece).
- Contain only domestic addresses, certified as deliverable.
How do I presort bulk mail?
USPS presort preparation
- Sort your mail into specific mail trays or mail sacks (provided by the USPS at no cost).
- Fill out a postage statement either manually or online and apply barcoded labels to each mailing container.
- Deliver to the Post Office that you received your USPS bulk mail permit from.