How do I change the color of a shape in Word 2010?
To change the shape fill color:
- Select the shape. The Format tab appears.
- Select the Format tab.
- Click the Shape Fill command to display a drop-down list. Choosing a fill color.
- Select the desired color from the list, choose No Fill, or choose More Fill Colors to choose a custom color.
How do I make text colorful in Word?
You can change the color of text in your Word document.
- Select the text that you want to change.
- On the Home tab, in the Font group, choose the arrow next to Font Color, and then select a color. You can also use the formatting options on the Mini toolbar to quickly format text.
How do I make text look like a rainbow in Word?
You can also shape your WordArt like a rainbow. To do this, click the Text Effects icon in the WordArt Styles group on the Drawing Tools Format tab, and choose a rainbow shape from the Transform option on the menu.
How can you give a 3 D appearance to shapes in MS Word 2010?
Apply a variety of 3D effects to your Word shapes in a single click.
- Launch Microsoft Word, and click the “Insert” tab at the top of the screen, then click the “Shapes” button.
- Click one of the shapes, such as a circle, from the drop-down selection menu.
- Drag the cursor on the Word page to form the shape.
How do I insert text into a shape in Word 2010?
Add text to an AutoShape
- On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Shapes, and then click the shape that you want.
- Drag to create the shape.
- The shape is automatically selected.
- On the Drawing Tools tab, in the Insert Shapes group, click Edit Text.
- Type the text that you want.
How do I fill a shape in Word?
To add a fill or effect, click your shape, click Format, click the arrow next to Shape Fill or Shape Effects, and select a color, gradient, texture, or effect. Click the shape that you want to fill.
Why can’t I change text color in Word?
Go to Format > Font > Font. + D to open the Font dialog box. Select the arrow next to Font color, and then choose a color.
How do I change text shape in Word?
To change the text box shape:
- Select the text box you want to change. The Format tab will appear.
- From the Format tab, click the Edit Shape command.
- Hover the mouse over Change Shape, then select the desired shape from the menu that appears.
- The text box will appear formatted as the shape.
How do I add text effects in Word 2010?
To add or modify text effects:
- Select the text box, or select some text inside of the text box. The Format tab will appear.
- Click the Format tab.
- Click the Text Effects command in the WordArt Styles group.
- Hover over an effect category.
- Select the desired effect preset.
How do you change the style in Word 2010?
Change the shape of WordArt in Word
- Select the WordArt you want to change.
- Go to Shape Format or Drawing Tools Format > Text Effects.
- Select Transform, and then choose the effect you want. If you don’t see Transform at the bottom of the menu, make sure you’ve selected Text Effects.
How do you change the color of a text box?
Select the shape or text box border. When you do that, the Drawing Toolsappear. To change multiple shapes or text boxes, click the first shape or text box, and then press and hold Ctrl while you click the other shapes or text boxes. On the Drawing Tools Formattab, click Text Filland, under Theme Colors, pick the color you want.
How do you change the shape of a text box in word?
To change the text box shape: Select the text box. Go to the Format tab. Click the Edit Shape command. Click Change Shape to display a drop-down list. Select the desired shape from the list.
How to fill a shape in Microsoft Word?
1 Select the shape. The Format tab appears. 2 Select the Format tab. 3 Click the Shape Fill command to display a drop-down list. Choosing a fill color 4 Select the desired color from the list, choose No Fill, or choose More Fill Colors to choose a custom color.
How do you change the color of a shape in PowerPoint?
You can select Shadow Options from the drop-down menu and click the Color button to select a different shadow color for your shape.