How do I add a post view counter to my blog?
- Copy the StatCounter code.
- Login to your blogger account (opens in new window).
- Click the drop down arrow to the right of the blog name (to the left of the View Blog button.)
- Click ‘Layout’.
- Click the “Add a Gadget” link where you want to add the code (at the bottom is best)
How do you add page views on Blogger?
6 Tips to Increase Page Views of your BLOG.
- Always link to an OLD “Relevant” Post.
- Tweak your BLOG Design.
- Speed UP your BLOG’s Loading?
- Use related posts Plugin – Show related posts after post.
- Show Popular Posts in your Sidebar.
- Use Resource pages:
How can I see my blog views on Blogger?
Log in to Blogger and click the name of the blog you’d like to track. Click “More stats” next to Pageviews or click “Stats” in Blogger’s navigation menu on the left of the screen. Both options lead to the same Stats page.
Does Blogger count your own views?
Blogger counts some bot views as valid, whereas Google Analytics might not. Blogger also gives you the option to discount your own pageviews, but traffic analyzers will include these, which can have an impact if your blog’s traffic is low.
How do you increase view count on Blogger?
1. Highlight Related Posts – one of the more common practices of bloggers to encourage readers to read multiple pages on their blogs is to to highlight related posts at the end of your article.
What is the front page of blog called?
A static front page, also known as a “splash page” or “custom homepage,” can feature whatever you want. It might include headlines, images, or text blurbs that encourage your audience to further connect with your site. The WordPress.com default is to place your blog on the front page.
Can I see who is reading my blog?
Click on the magnifying glass beside a reader on the Visitor Paths page, and you’ll see even more information about this particular reader, like how many times they’ve visited your blog before and how long they stayed on your blog for this visit.
How many views is good for a blog?
Short answer: Around 100,000 monthly pageviews. Mid-length answer: There are plenty of people who have less than that (by a LOT) making a full-time income, and there are people with 100,000+ pageviews who make almost nothing at all. And here’s why there are so many different answers to this.
How do I stop blogger from tracking my pageviews?
Hi Jail Singh,
- Sign in to your Blogger blog.
- Click “Stats” on the left sidebar.
- Click “Manage tracking your own page views”
- Click the box next to “Don’t track my views for this blog”
How can I increase my blog traffic fast?
How to Increase Blog Traffic Fast: Know the 17 Easy Tactics
- Create evergreen content for your blog.
- Write content on a trending topic.
- Optimize your posts for search engines.
- Target long-tail keywords.
- Write a catchy headline.
- Add keywords to post.
- Include your target keyword in URL.
- Make a fast loading blog.